Home > contact > Request for Assistance

Request for Assistance

Request for Assistance

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve you. I have constituent service offices in both Kalamazoo and St. Joseph/Benton Harbor staffed with a team of professionals who work with federal departments and agencies every day in support of my constituents. They stand ready to assist you in resolving issues, getting questions answered, and navigating bureaucratic red tape. You may contact either of my South Michigan offices by phone, fax, mail, or by completing the form below, and a member of my staff will respond to your request promptly. If your matter is urgent or you do not receive contact quickly enough, please call my office directly.

If you do not require assistance but would like to share your views with me on legislation or issues impacting our state and nation, please click here.

Contact Information:


In This Section

Stay Connected

Office Locations