• Click HERE to Share Your Views With Fred
I look forward to hearing your views on legislation or issues impacting our state and nation.
• Click HERE to Request Assistance from Fred with a federal agency, program, or benefit.
How can Congressman Upton’s office help?
As your Member of Congress representing you in Washington, D.C., Congressman Upton’s office is able to assist you with problems related to federal agencies, programs, or benefits (e.g., Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Affairs, immigration, housing, etc.). My constituent service staff and I are ready to assist.
We are unable to assist with:
- Problems with state and local agencies, including unemployment benefits, Medicaid, and food stamps
- If you have concerns with a State of Michigan agency, please click HERE to be connected with your State Representative who will best be able to assist.
- Matters before a court of law, including criminal and civil cases
- Legal assistance or representation
Please Note: The U.S. Department of the Treasury is continuing to process and issue Economic Impact Payments as quickly as possible. The process is not complete, and checks continue to go out. At this time, the IRS has advised us that they are currently unable to respond to individual stimulus questions. The IRS has requested that questions be directed to www.IRS.gov/coronavirus to find regularly-updated answers to frequently asked questions and additional guidance for specific problems as they arise.
Congressman Upton will respond to you as quickly as possible. Due to the high volume of emails the Congressman receives, a response can sometimes take a few days. Thank you for your patience.