Home > contact > Contact


Click HERE to Share Your Views With Fred
I look forward to hearing your views on legislation or issues impacting our state and nation.

Click HERE to Request Assistance from Fred with a federal agency, program, or benefit.

How can Congressman Upton’s office help?

As your Member of Congress representing you in Washington, D.C., Congressman Upton’s office is able to assist you with problems related to federal agencies, programs, or benefits (e.g., Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Affairs, immigration, housing, etc.). My constituent service staff and I are ready to assist.

We are unable to assist with:

  • Problems with state and local agencies, including unemployment benefits, Medicaid, and food stamps
    • If you have concerns with a State of Michigan agency, please click HERE to be connected with your State Representative who will best be able to assist.
  • Matters before a court of law, including criminal and civil cases
  • Legal assistance or representation

Please Note:
If you require assistance with Economic Impact Payments (stimulus checks), please call the Internal Revenue Service’s dedicated Economic Impact Payment phone line at 1-800-919-9835.

Congressman Upton will respond to you as quickly as possible.  Due to the high volume of emails the Congressman receives, a response can sometimes take a few days.  Thank you for your patience.

In This Section

Stay Connected

Office Locations