Department of Veteran's Affairs

Veterans Administration

Below are some commonly asked questions relating to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. If you would like my help with a veterans affairs issue – such as benefits or obtaining overdue service medals – please contact my constituent service office in Kalamazoo (269-385-0039) or St. Joseph/Benton Harbor (269-982-1986).

How can I get a copy of my military records (discharge, medical, etc.)?

How can I get the medals I was awarded during my service but never received?

How can I get my VA claim or appeal processed faster?

Department of Veteran's Affairs Web Site