Home > constituent services > Service Medals

Service Medals

We owe our nation’s veterans and their families a tremendous debt of gratitude for their sacrifices and service to our country. I take very seriously my duty to the brave men and women who have served, and have a strong record of supporting our veterans.

One of my most rewarding experiences as a Member of Congress is when I am able to present overdue service medals to one of our local veterans.

If you or a loved one would like assistance in obtaining overdue medals for service in the Armed Forces, please contact my constituent service office in Kalamazoo (269-385-0039) or St. Joseph/Benton Harbor (269-982-1986).

Stay Connected

Office Locations