Home > constituent services > State Department - Visas

State Department - Visas

State Department

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed. The U.S. Department of State can help answer questions about traveling abroad and is an excellent resource.  Below are some commonly asked questions relating to the State Department and foreign travel. If you would like my help with a State Department or passport issue, please contact my constituent service office in Kalamazoo (269-385-0039) or St. Joseph/Benton Harbor (269-982-1986).

I will be traveling overseas

I will be traveling abroad this summer with my family. Will we need certain vaccinations?

I will be traveling to several countries this summer. I've got a passport, but are there any other entry requirements?

In This Section

Stay Connected

Office Locations