Home > constituent services > U.S. Passport Service

U.S. Passport Service

U.S. Passport Service

Before visiting a foreign country, you should ensure that all your travel concerns are addressed.  Below are a few of the most common questions my office receives that deal with passports. If you would like my help with a passport issue, please contact my constituent service office in Kalamazoo (269-385-0039) or St. Joseph/Benton Harbor (269-982-1986).

How to apply for and/or renew my passport?

I can't wait for the normal processing time for my application. Can I request an expedite?

In This Section

Stay Connected

Office Locations