Home > constituent services > Expedite


I can't wait for the normal processing time of my application. Can I request an expedite?

Yes. For an additional fee plus added delivery costs, you can request expedited processing.

Please contact my Kalamazoo office for further information: 269-385-0039.

Find additional information

Stay Connected

Office Locations