Home > constituent services > Education


Below are some commonly asked questions relating to education. If you would like my help with an education issue, please contact my constituent service office in Kalamazoo (269-385-0039) or St. Joseph/Benton Harbor (269-982-1986).

How do I help my child prepare academically and/or financially for college?

Where can I apply for financial aid?

What happens if I default on my federal student loan?

What is a loan consolidation and am I eligible for one?

Payment Assistance

In This Section

Stay Connected

Office Locations